Monday, January 28, 2008

Where does all my time go anymore?

Oh my gosh, where does the time go? I have a few posts about the Bahamas almost written and the pictures almost ready, and it seems like old news now. I have a special present to show you, new yarns to share, and some exciting and fun adventures to tell you about, and still, it seems like there's no time!

Today was spent recovering from a fun weekend, only to find that my Pilates studio FLOODED due to a leaky roof. Apparently my landlord spent his weekend spreading ice melt all over the roof...brilliant. Darling husband wet-vac'd everything while I taught a class at the local college, and now I just want to fall into a hot bath and a soft bed. Sigh....

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a nightmare with the flooding. A small setback, but everything will fall into place again. The Lunar New Year is upon us.