Monday, December 03, 2007

Oh, the Temptation...

Oh, look! My Beaverslide wool came today, and it's luscious!
I so want to start a new project right now. I've been petting and smelling it all afternoon (it smells so good and wooly). The brown with that very light green is amazing...and the yarn is so soft and so light for being so rustic and tweedy. "If you have the means, I highly suggest it." (name the movie that belongs to that quote and I'll send you a prize!). And then go here and get yourself some of this luscious tweed.

3 comments:

margene said...

I'm a big Beaverslide fan, too! In fact just last week I bought enough for a new sweater. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Bueller ... Bueller ....

Amities,
Marsi

Anna said...

Isn't the Beaverslide the greatest? So lofty and soft...I can't wait to dig into it!

And good job, Marsi!